Homemade Almond Drink
We created our ALMOND PASTE for foodies, health nuts (pun intended!) and anyone who wants to enjoy a nutritious dairy-free drink that is of better quality than store-bought almond drink.
Making an almond drink from our ALMOND PASTE is so easy and simple - it takes only a minute or two, plus you can control the amount of sweetness or add your favourite flavouring. Best of all, an almond drink made from our paste has all the natural goodness of Avola almonds.
20g or a tablespoon of The Nut Kitchen Almond Paste
250ml cold water
Serving Size: 1 serving
- You will need a blender or mixer.
- Spoon 20g or approximately one tablespoon of Almond Paste into your blender.
- Add the water and blend until smooth.
- Your almond drink is ready to drink! Add sugar to taste or go sugar-free for a healthier, nuttier taste.
- You may also add your own flavouring, e.g., vanilla syrup. Or blend with your favourite fruit like bananas or strawberry to make a nutrient-rich and filling breakfast smoothie or mid-day snack.
- You can transfer your almond drink to a jar or covered bottle and refrigerate. The milk will keep for a few days, though best served fresh out of the blender.